Friday, January 20, 2006

Just when I had given up hope...




On my last blog, Stop Looking at My Thoughts, I once put these very two photos of me and my object of affection, "Bernie" up and he got on the blog and saw it back in June, but he just told me now...that he saw that I wrote, "It will just be a matter of time before I'm making breakfast for this man" and that I had to read my gay man's sex guide for women. Anyway, all that covert blogging paid off, the details of which I am not allowed to present to you in any formal sense....I told him I secretly hoped he'd find it. He said he thought I was "kinda stalkery" but then, he was being a little bit so too by investigating my blog. He reminded me that back then he asked me not to blog about him, and I responded, "It's my blog, I can write what I want to." I guess he was kinda impressed.

Yesterday I asked if now I can put this absconded photo of him up on my blog and he said yes. Isn't he a sweetie pie? Muah! Muah! Muah! It will just be a matter of time before he lets me post a photo of us hugging and smiling together! Yippee! I think I'll send this to him now. Let's see if he makes me remove it. He'll like the cookie part. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me...